About The Club:
- The Red River Kart Club was formed in the spring of 2010 by Nick Skalicky and a group of Dads wanting to keep the cost of go-kart racing low. The focus is to keep go-kart racing fun for the family while teaching basic racing fundamentals along the way. We’ve more than quadrupled in size since 2010 and continue to grow as a club.
To contact the Red River Kart Club:
- Nick Skalicky – 701-261-3673
- Scott Sailer – firstname.lastname@example.org
About The Track:
- Located on the Northwest corner of the Red River Valley Fairgrounds in West Fargo, ND.
- The track is asphalt and approximately 1/10 of a mile.
- We have a full Concession Stand.
Directions to the track: