Vega Will Be the Official Tire of the Red River Kart Club
VEGA MCS Yellow 6″ Oval Tire
The MCS tire is designed specifically for the North American pavement oval market. After extensive research, development and track testing, the MCS tire fulfills the needs of North American oval racers. The MCS tire was designed with the racer in mind. By using the latest technology and feedback from racers we feel the MCS tire is superior to all other tires produced today. The advanced compound natural rubber tire works great straight out of the wrapper. The reduction in tire cutting, added preps and the long durability of this tire gives the racer the performance he needs to win at a fraction of the cost.
Required Tire Sizes and Locations:
– 4.50 x 6 (To be mounted on the left side only)
– 8.00 x 6 (To be mounted on the right side only)
* It is also required that you run the thick tire on the right side
You can still run the Dunlop tires until June 30th but after that, the VEGA tires are mandatory
We know you are accustomed to prepping tires. This tire has been designed for maximum performance without the need for prep. Please try your new Vega tire without prep. If you feel the need to experiment with preps, we recommend you have a set which has not been touched by prep to go back to. At this time, we have used only water to clean tires and wipe with clean towel.
The Vega tire has displayed very positive results in several areas:
– Performance: The new Vega Oval tire, straight out of the wrapper, has tested to be as fast or faster than the current spec tire that has been cut and prepped.
– Excellent wear: The special natural rubber formula has increased tire life 2 to 5 times over the current spec tire.
– Resistant to heat cycles: Testing has proven that there is little or no decrease in performance after several heat cycles. This allows the karter to use the same tires over several weekends without a decrease in performance.
– No need for tire cutting: After extensive testing, the tire has been manufactured with the correct thickness of rubber for maximum performance without cutting.
– No need for tire prep: The latest technology rubber formula provides race-winning performance without the addition of tire preps. Testing shows that the addition of prep does not enhance performance.
Where to purchase VEGA tires:
Performance Auto – 3401 ½ Interstate Blvd. – Fargo, ND – (701-237-4641) ShopPerformanceAuto.com
Waller Racing – 1094 P Avenue – Traer, IA – (319-478-2773) WallerRacing.com
TS Racing – 123 W. Seminole Ave. – Bushnell, FL – (800-962-4108) TSRacing.com